Search for atmospheres
Rush Hours in Bejing
Well, it's 5 pm, time of the day when no one likes to drive his car in the centre of a huge industrial city.
But here we are now, in Bejing. Hundreds of cars passing every minute, the traffic is heavy and additionaly the road is wet. Horns heard all around and when mix all the sounds with the ambience of crowds, the noise is hardly bearable. But maybe for some this noise sounds like music? Don't know, anyway here you can hear the ambience of a busy Bejing street just like you are standing in themiddle of the traffic.
Comments for "Rush Hour"
License details for "Rush Hour"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- City ambience by By Digitopia - www.freesound.org +)
- Car Horn 3 by By guitarguy1985 - www.freesound.org +)
- Car Horns ambience by By Guitarguy1985 - www.freesound.org +)
- Truck passing 2 by By Kyster - www.freesound.org +)
- Cars passing on a wet street by By Kyster, Longshot - www.freesound.org +)
- Car Horn 2 by By Lonemonk - www.freesound.org +)
- Car passing fast by By RobinHood76 - www.freesound.org +)
- Car Horn 1 by By Zerolagtime - wwwfreesound.org +)