Search for atmospheres
Standing Outside Of The Club At 3AM And Listening To The Rain
It's been a long week and an even longer night hitting up every club you can think about, but finally it seems as if time has begun to slow to a halt. Standing outside of the latest club you had visited to catch your breath, the sounds of the city surround you, from distant traffic to crowds passing right in front of you to music you can still hear.
A small moment, trapped between seconds, and you feel like you could stand in the same spot for an eternity. There are worse things than taking a few seconds to relax.
Comments for "3AM Break"
License details for "3AM Break"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- male sigh by chrillz3r from http://freesound.org *)
- Walking on Wet Cobble by Freeify Music +)
- nightclub entrance by LampEight from http://freesound.org" +)
- Distant Traffic by spectrm from http://freesound.org +)
- Blinded by the lights MUFFLED by The Streets +)
- Approaching police siren by thearxx08 on freesound.org +)
- Car pass by Volivieri from http://freesound.org +)
- City Rain and Thunder by XRT from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license