Search for atmospheres
Leskeevan Auringo Ocean Market
By the docks
The smell of fish long past makes you feel disgusted... and hungry. Not much is left to these markets. All that's done now is work in the shipyards. You hear they're trying to make boats that can travel further out to sea to catch more fish.
Comments for "By the docks"
License details for "By the docks"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Gentle Sea by digifishmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Old Water Pump by http://www.freesound.org/people/Ohrwurm/sounds/64337/ +)
- Flag Flapping With Extra Wind by InspectorJ, felix.blume from freesound, mixed by VolatileMatter +)
- tinkering by kingloki +)
- Foghorn Lighthouse by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- 5 minutes of pirate ship sound by salty sam +)
- Chain Lift by spilt milk +)
- seagull on beach by squashy555 from https://www.freesound.org/people/squashy555/sounds/353416/ +)