Search for atmospheres
To get home
To get home you have to go through Cattlebridge, which is a beautiful wooden house area near the city. It is almost winter; leaves has fallen from the trees and the air is crispy. You can hear church bell ringing and it makes you wonder why? Maybe someone had gorgeous autumn wedding, or maybe someone died and then again, that makes you think how come your clothes could fit for funeral.. you feel little depressed, or morbid even, but that suits the season perfectly
Comments for "Cattlebridge"
License details for "Cattlebridge"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Frodo the door short by *)
- Dog bark by By Ronfont - www.freesound.org +)
- Oak Creaking in the Wind by klankbeerld from http://freesound.org +)
- Light Traffic by malupeeters from http://freesound.org +)
- Nuns Singing Softly by NoiseCollector +)
- Clock tower chime by urupin from freesound.org +)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Walk in Park by youtube.com +)
*) Soundsnap.com license