Search for atmospheres
Shorter Wong's Chang Dai Restaurant
This is not a calm atmosphere, but an energizing one, right on a Chinese restaurant in the middle of Chinatown, New York City. And this restaurant just so happens to be owned by the Wong siblings, and just like the boisterous personality of his owner, Shorter Wong, this place is full of people that come here to make happy memories, or business under the table.
Now as you know, Chang Dai is a rowdy place, but you wouldn't expect less from the place where THE Shorter Wong makes business... ;)
Comments for "Chang Dai"
License details for "Chang Dai"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Kitchen Sounds by *)
- City ambience by By Digitopia - www.freesound.org +)
- Cutlery by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Bar Crowd by https://www.freesound.org/people/lonemonk/ +)
- Siren, NYPD, distant, vintage by Jimmy Chesterfield +)
- New York street ambience by lazymonk from https://freesound.org/ +)
- male snicker by Shaun Evans +)
- Chinatown by Shinichi Osawa +)
*) Soundsnap.com license