Search for atmospheres
it's a soundscape from Metropolis by F. Langh. Metropolis is a 1927 German expressionist science-fiction drama film directed by Fritz Lang. Written by Thea von Harbou in collaboration with Lang, it stars Gustav Fröhlich, Alfred Abel, Rudolf Klein-Rogge and Brigitte Helm. Erich Pommer produced it in the Babelsberg Studios for Universum Film A.G. (UFA). The silent film is regarded as a pioneering science-fiction movie, being among the first feature-length movies of that genre. Filming took place over 17 months in 1925–26 at a cost of more than five million Reichsmarks
Comments for "cinescape"
License details for "cinescape"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Server Room \ Computer Lab by BugInTheSYS from http://freesound.org +)
- Hanoi streets by caquet from http://freesound.org +)
- Film Noir by Matthew Pablo +)
- LAPD police scanner by stomachache from freesound.org +)
- Corporate announcement by XRT from http://freesound.org +)
- Flyby by XRT from http://freesound.org +)
- Rainy city by XTR from http://freesound.org +)
- Cyberpunk Streets by ZTisott +)