Search for atmospheres
A small but lively town
D&D Farming Village
Most villagers in the old days would have never traveled more than 30 miles or so from the place they were born. Such places, simple and set in their ways, are often the starting towns for players or maybe just a waypoint between home and grander adventures.
The villagers here might be suspicious of new faces, or perhaps they're in need of help from the outside? Either way, this mix is meant to set the ambiance for a small, rural town.
Comments for "D&D Farming Village"
License details for "D&D Farming Village"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Chickens Clucking by 'Sound Effects', YouTube channel +)
- Horses walking together by arnaud coutancier at freesound.org +)
- Market People NL by http://freesound.org/people/klankbeeld/ +)
- Footsteps on Sand by https://www.freesound.org/people/DasDeer/ +)
- 7-11-14 wind-chimes.mp3 by mcushman1969 from http://freesound.org +)
- Shop Door Chime by shall555 from http://freesound.org +)
- Quiet Breezy Leaves by Spleencast from http://freesound.org +)