Search for atmospheres
A fair walled city
Daytime in Tirovar
Tirovar is populous, cosmopolitan, and safe from invaders behind its thick and ancient walls. Great wealth exists here, both material and cultural. Its Great Temple is said to be the oldest in the country, and its sprawling food markets aren't to be missed.
Comments for "Daytime in Tirovar"
License details for "Daytime in Tirovar"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Lyon streets by CruZControL (source by netscraper from http://freesound.org) +)
- Dock and Waves by Myself +)
- Columbia Road Flower Market by Noise Cuisine from http://freesound.org +)
- Classical Spanish Guitar Song by sound from http://www.freesound.org/people/klankbeeld/ +)
- French conversation, laughter by thorvandahl from https://www.freesound.org +)
- Seagull Ambient 1 by Valve +)
- Small Crowd Outdoors by VKProduktion +)
- Goat sounds by www.orangefreesounds.com +)