Search for atmospheres
A 4th-story flat in the city of Farrun (High Rock). This apartment is well furnished and a fire is lit in the fireplace. The balcony doors are left open to let the sounds in of the city below. You can hear the clopping of passing horses and the chatter of people going about their business. The temple of Julianos has bells that toll constantly, and there's a minstrel on the street below playing his loot, hoping for coin from generous passers-by.
Comments for "Dormecano's Flat"
License details for "Dormecano's Flat"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- church bell in the distance by Adeodatus +)
- Horse on dirt by Free File +)
- Small Crowd Outside by s9ames +)
- Guitar Loop by Setuniman from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Room Ambience by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)
- wooden door opening by wrylytucker from http://freesound.org +)
- Burning Torches by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license