Search for atmospheres
Paris street in the rain
Eiffel Tower in the Rain
The Eiffel Tower, La Tour Eiffel in French, was the main exhibit of the Paris Exposition — or World's Fair — of 1889. It was constructed to commemorate the centennial of the French Revolution and to demonstrate France's industrial prowess to the world.
Comments for "Eiffel Tower in the Rain"
License details for "Eiffel Tower in the Rain"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Happy birds singing a summer s by "sphion from http://freesound.org" +)
- Terrasse de Cafe by florenceart from http://freesound.org +)
- Street ambiance - Oxford, UK by jmdh from http://freesound.org +)
- Accordion by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- horse trap by LukeIRL from freesound.org +)
- Traffic on a Wet Road by sdfalk on freesound.org +)