Search for atmospheres
GoS Busy Docks
The docks have recently undergone a series of expansions intended to lure larger merchant vessels into the port. Two primary piers are used to load and unload large ships, while a series of smaller ones accommodate humbler vessels. This part of Saltmarsh is almost constantly busy; it’s rare to see the large piers unoccupied. The docks are a hotbed of rumors and gossip. The sailors and laborers who frequent this area are bored, eager for news, and inclined to share what they have heard
Comments for "GoS Busy Docks"
License details for "GoS Busy Docks"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Chickens by By Acclivity - www.freesound.org +)
- Crowd ambience outdoor by by ohrwurm - freesound.org +)
- Dog bark by By Ronfont - www.freesound.org +)
- Horse Whinny by CMIUC100 +)
- Horse on dirt by Free File +)
- Big Bell by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Pirate Ship Noises by Pirates +)
- Blacksmith's Workshop by Sorry, can't remember +)