Search for atmospheres
GoS The Wicker Goat
Bearing the dubious honour of being the oldest tavern in town, the Wicker Goat is owned by Lankus Kurrid, a retired officer of the Keoish army who caters to the dwarven miners and town guard. The two-story building has sleeping quarters for rent on the upper floor, usually sufficient to accommodate the slow stream of travellers making their way through Saltmarsh on the way to somewhere else.
Comments for "GoS The Wicker Goat"
License details for "GoS The Wicker Goat"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Quiet British Pub by Fogma from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps by Http://freesound.org +)
- Bottle Clinks by Lauren Miller +)
- Small Group Talking by MentalSanityOff at http://www.freesound.org +)
- Man Sniffing Once by Owlish Media +)
- Footsteps on Wood by ralphwhitehead from http://freesound.org +)
- fireplace by soundsnap.com *)
- Cough2 by Vinicius +)
*) Soundsnap.com license