Search for atmospheres
You are walking through the great market of Havanna, that takes place every month in town. It's still quite early in the morning and the cold of the night feels very comfortable. The place is full of merchants and traders that came from far away to sell their goods. On every cart or stall is something to stop by. Slowly the place gets more crowded as the sun begins to rise above the city.
Comments for "Havanna Marketplace"
License details for "Havanna Marketplace"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Chickens by By Acclivity - www.freesound.org +)
- Knife Sharpening by freesound +)
- Coin Flip by https://freesound.org/s/198877/ +)
- Spanish Market by ikbenraar from http://freesound.org +)
- Horse carriage on city street by Owl on http://freesound.org +)
- Windchimes by Preston Stegall +)
- Blacksmith's Workshop by Sorry, can't remember +)
- Goat sounds by www.orangefreesounds.com +)