Search for atmospheres
My first atmosphere for technical theater
I used the sound of a crane and a jackhammer drilling in the ground to show how much construction there is in NYC. I also used the crying of a child and the chatting of a crowd to show how there is a lot of talking when taking the bus in New York and how there is always a baby that is crying in any crowed area.
Comments for "Kevin_C_AMBIENTMIXER"
License details for "Kevin_C_AMBIENTMIXER"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Drilling ambience by AGFX - www.freesound.org (Modified by RareSound Production) +)
- coughing man by Cauespirolla +)
- Engine 02 by Fox Forrester +)
- Crane by hanstimm - www.freesound.org +)
- Car pass by hinzebeat from freesound.org +)
- car horn doppler effect by http://www.freesound.org/people/3863/sounds/235363/ +)
- Chatting Crowd by Leandros.Ntounis from http://freesound.org +)
- Child Crying by www.zapsplat.com +)