Search for atmospheres
Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle-K
Late Night Convenience Store
You walk into a convenience store late at night...or is it early in the morning? It seems like almost as if you have stepped into another dimension. Strange lights dance in the corner of you vision, and why isn't the clerk blinking...maybe you're just tired.
Comments for "Late Night Convenience Store"
License details for "Late Night Convenience Store"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Inside the TARDIS by BBC Doctor Who +)
- cicada nz by breviceps +)
- glass clink by By toddbradley, waterboy920 - freesound.org +)
- TV News in Living Room by Channel 4 +)
- Neon Lights Hum (high-pitched) by kbnevel from http://freesound.org +)
- Refrigerator opening by Millavsb from http://freesound.org +)
- Shop door open close bell by shall555 on freesound.org +)
- Distant Traffic by spectrm from http://freesound.org +)