Search for atmospheres
It's another day in the bustling city of London...
London Docks, 1876
The year is 1876. You walk through the bustling town, admiring the different vendors selling a wide array of objects from ordinary buttons to glimmering gemstones, from so-called "magical" elixirs to exotic birds. Carriages pass by and ships ring their bells. A gypsy man plays his violin next to the bookstore. His worn, feathered hat is by his feet, slowly collecting coins. You drop a halfpenny in and make your way down the cobblestone road. A street orphan sprints past you, a loaf of bread under his arm, with an angry baker following suite. This is Victorian London, the jewel of England.
Comments for "London Docks, 1876"
License details for "London Docks, 1876"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ship Bell by Acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Crowd with Violin by alukahn from http://freesound.org +)
- Small Waves Hitting Boat by Benboncan of the Freesound Project +)
- tinkering by kingloki +)
- Beer Bottle Clink by Mike Koenig from soundbible.com +)
- Birds Chirping by ohsoeffect from http://youtube.com +)
- Amish carriages at night by rtb45 from http://freesound.org +)
- CoinsRustling by Sound Effects +)