Search for atmospheres
A fine spring day along Main Street, Los Angeles 1890
Los Angeles 1890
You're leaning in a doorway of the Temple Block at the junction of Spring, Main and Temple, taking in a fine spring day in 1890. People are passing you on their way to the City Meat Market, The Baker Block, Coulter's Dry Goods, or leaving their newly built Victorian houses on the hill and taking their kids into the fresh air. Birds are singing, the new horse-drawn streetcars are transporting people to the picnicking wilds of 10th street, and the Tamale man will be coming by any minute with your street lunch. You have no idea how big the city will become in just a few years.
Comments for "Los Angeles 1890"
License details for "Los Angeles 1890"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Horse Snort by GoodListener from http://freesound.org +)
- footsteps by http://freesound.org +)
- Streetcar_passing by https://www.soundjay.com/cable-car-sound-effect.html +)
- Children's Park by JohnnyBeCrafty +)
- Single Horse Carriage by j_o_j +)
- Gramophone by Setuniman from freesound.org +)
- horse_clip_clopping_downhill by swiftoid from http://freesound.org +)
- birds ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license