Search for atmospheres
A shameless soundscape for a piece of fanfiction
Marketplace at Haihua
The cries of sealgulls fill the air as well as the sounds of a busy market going about its business. Haihua is the flower of the sea, a bustling metropolis for traders from around the globe. The waves lap at the worn wooden docks, where sailors and sometimes even pirates sell exotic products from their ships moored behind them, and pighens peck about for fallen grains of rice that the sealgulls missed, clucking and oinking most boisterously as they do so. (This was created for a piece of fanfiction!)
Comments for "Marketplace at Haihua"
License details for "Marketplace at Haihua"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ship Bell by Acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Chickens by By Acclivity - www.freesound.org +)
- japanese voice on a market by By Morgantj - freesound.org +)
- Seagulls by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- foodmarket_2 by heigh-hoo from http://freesound.org +)
- Steam boat whistle by LG from http://freesound.org +)
- African Tribal Drums Beat by Peridactyloptrix from http://freesound.org +)
- Harbour Ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license