Search for atmospheres
Misahualli, Napo, Ecuador
Missing Puerto Misahualli. This is the help me sleep now that I'm back in America. Jungle birds, tin roof rain, monkey sounds, and most importantly hugely loud cars roaring by at random times. As well as the Catholic church in the middle of town that rings its bells at completely illogical times like 5:13 and 2:48.
Comments for "Misahualli, Napo, Ecuador"
License details for "Misahualli, Napo, Ecuador"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Capuchin Monkey by *)
- Yucatan-Jungle-FS1 by folkart-films from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant Bells by ivopla +)
- Jungle Night by Panamatom from http://freesound.org +)
- Street Traffic by sagetyrtle from freesound.org +)
- amazon rain forest by Satish +)
- Car pass by Volivieri from http://freesound.org +)
- Rain on Tin Roof by youtube.com +)
*) Soundsnap.com license