Search for atmospheres
Small Town Atmosphere, birds and people
The hamlet itself looks grandiose. With its elm wood rooftops, cypress wood walls and calm and quiet collection of ponds, Pitmerden has a mystical atmosphere.
The main attraction is the farm, which was built 23 years ago and designed by orcs.
Comments for "Nesme Day"
License details for "Nesme Day"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bar Sounds2 by *)
- Wind Chimes Ambience by By BristolStories www.freesound.org +)
- dogs barking in small town by Free Environmental Ambience +)
- Evening in the Forest by Reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Horse & Buggy by RTB45 from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on the sidewalk by Sevin7 from http://freesound.org +)
- Wind Through Leafs by SoundSnap *)
- prairie winter wind by westbywest from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license