Search for atmospheres
Small Town Atmosphere, birds and crickets
The hamlet itself looks grandiose. With its elm wood rooftops, cypress wood walls and calm and quiet collection of ponds, Pitmerden has a mystical atmosphere.
The main attraction is the farm, which was built 23 years ago and designed by orcs.
Comments for "Nesme Night"
License details for "Nesme Night"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Moon and forest night sounds by Ambience +)
- crows_long by blimp66 +)
- Wind Chimes Ambience by By BristolStories www.freesound.org +)
- dogs barking in small town by Free Environmental Ambience +)
- desert night by kangaroovindaloo from http://freesound.org +)
- Horse & Buggy by RTB45 from http://freesound.org +)
- Wind Through Leafs by SoundSnap *)
- prairie winter wind by westbywest from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license