Search for atmospheres
being a cafe on the outskirts of the city isn't too bad. except super powers exist.
night shift in your local cafe
it's near 8:00 in the evening and you've just begun your shift, at a cafe of all places. nobody really drinks coffee at this hour aside the occasional student looking to get in a late night study session or a graveyard shift worker needing their daily fix. fortunately enough, it's not too busy today. the streets are alive, but hardly so, aside from the typical... supervillain activity. not like the heroes ever patrol here anyways! inspired by "tommyinnit's clinic for supervillains" by bonesandthebees on ao3
Comments for "night shift in your local cafe"
License details for "night shift in your local cafe"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Shop Door Bell by 3bagbrew +)
- couple talking by blue6 +)
- City Street Muffled by CrazyCoz +)
- Coffee Maker Keurig by deleted_user_7146007 from freesound.org +)
- New York street ambience by lazymonk from https://freesound.org/ +)
- running on concrete by MAJ061785 +)
- Indoor adult murmur, couple by MentalSanityOff from http://freesound.org +)
- Pouring Coffee by Superex1110 from http://freesound.org +)