Search for atmospheres
New York City flower district ambience
rainy chelsea florist shop
It's raining, but not pouring. You wish your umbrella had been bigger. The bench you're seated on is under a florist's awning, and the drops against the leaves are peaceful. New York is pretty, sometimes, even when you know the subways will be damp and murky tomorrow. Oh well. At least the streets are getting a bit of a wash.
Sometimes, being alone isn't so bad.
Comments for "rainy chelsea florist shop"
License details for "rainy chelsea florist shop"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ambient Traffic by *)
- Concrete Footsteps Semi Quick by FreqMan +)
- LS Rain, Beneath Trees by https://freesound.org/people/acclivity/ +)
- Cars driving on wet road by Rich Zebro +)
- Gutter by sanus_excipio from http://freesound.org +)
- light rain by vahid +)
- WestVillageNYC crowd by Veridiansunrise from http://freesound.org +)
- Rainy city by XRT from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license