Search for atmospheres
rainy day in london
rainy day in London
Walking from Big ben down to the south bank on a cold wet rainy evening, its getting dark and you are heading to the nearest Starbucks but first take in the sights from the trains overhead by the south bank to the lapping thames and the pigeons finding a place to rest for the night. The evening standard seller is selling the last of his newspapers and big ben reminds you its nearly time to go home.
Comments for "rainy day in London"
License details for "rainy day in London"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ambient Traffic by *)
- L Train Passing by inkhorn at freesound.org +)
- city evening by klankbleed +)
- Pigeon Flying Away by mhusinsky from http://freesound.org +)
- Church bells chime 2 O'clock by Robbo799 from Freesound.org +)
- Evening Standard Seller by Spudsonic (http://www.freesound.org/people/spudsonic/) +)
- lake_water by swamp, frogs, insects +)
- Raining Lightly by TheNightingale from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license