Search for atmospheres
If you've ever wondered what the wonderful city of Vancouver, Canada sounds like, here it is: rain, construction, and traffic. If you concentrate hard enough, you might even able to smell the Starbucks on the breeze. This track is great for studying or for reading if you're a lover of city sounds like me!
Comments for "Rainy Vancouver"
License details for "Rainy Vancouver"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- City ambience by By Digitopia - www.freesound.org +)
- Car Horn 2 by By Lonemonk - www.freesound.org +)
- Police siren by guitarguy1985 - freesound.org +)
- Factory 1 by http://www.freesfx.co.uk/ +)
- car horn doppler effect by http://www.freesound.org/people/3863/sounds/235363/ +)
- Rain on umbrella (2) by j1987 from http://freesound.org +)
- Traffic on a Wet Road by sdfalk on freesound.org +)
- Rainstorm by thedapperdan from http://freesound.org +)