Search for atmospheres
Lighting one up on the outskirts of Indianapolis
Raymond and Keystone
The peaceful sound of a Midwest summer night - katydids, crickets, cicadas, and frogs - with the occasional jet passing overhead, and light traffic at the nearby intersection. A lighter pops on every once in a while to keep the buzz going.
Comments for "Raymond and Keystone"
License details for "Raymond and Keystone"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- katydids at night by *)
- soda or beer can opening by *)
- Frogs at Night by beetlemuse on freesound +)
- lighting exhale cigarette by CandyCain +)
- Distant Jet 4 by Gigarama MAKS 2019 +)
- Soft Crickets2 by http://freesound.org +)
- Cicadas - Summer Evening by Leah Fishwick +)
- Light Traffic by malupeeters from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license