Search for atmospheres
Listening to Fado in Alfama's sunset
Renting an apartment in Lisbon
You just arrive to Lisbon. It´s your first day in your new rented apartment and you are so excited for all the new things and people you are about to meet.
After organizing everything, you go to your new balcony. You can smell the fresh air. The sun is about to set and the sky shows you different shades of pink, yellow and orange. A few children play outside while just on the other side on the street, some people start to appear to listen to fado.
You can even see the Tejo river as it meets the Atlantic Ocean.
You´re in Alfama and, in that moment, you´re happy.
(Inspired by: https://relaxing.ambient-mixer.com/fados-by-the-sea)
Comments for "Renting an apartment in Lisbon"
License details for "Renting an apartment in Lisbon"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Vespa passing by GiovanniProvenzale +)
- Fado vadio in a Lisbon bar by http://www.freesound.org/people/mmiron/sounds/173895/ +)
- Children Playing by https://www.freesound.org/people/evertonsebben/ +)
- Wooden Floor Boots by Lex777 from http://freesound.org +)
- Seagulls Call by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- Church Bell x3 by Unknown +)
- Ocean Wide Stereo by www.soundsnap.com *)
- wind blow in the trees by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license