Search for atmospheres
Early morning on a quiet day in a Roman city around 3rd century BC
Roman city ambience
Though the sun has only been up for two hours, you can already tell it will be a hot day. You stand on the terrace of your villa, a cup of wine in your hand and a small bowl of olives and bread by your side as you look down at the city below you. Your terrace overlooks one of the main thoroughfares of the city, and at its centre is a large fountain, out of the centre of which is a large statue of Bacchus carrying a large urn out of which flows the water. Dogs, chickens and children play freely about this fountain as slaves and market sellers bustle around, getting on with their day.
Comments for "Roman city ambience"
License details for "Roman city ambience"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- A Story Ye Wont Believe by ***** +)
- Horses walking together by arnaud coutancier at freesound.org +)
- Chickens by By Acclivity - www.freesound.org +)
- Kids Voices Natural Reverb by Cornwallis89 +)
- Trickling Fountain by https://www.freesound.org/people/Tritus/ +)
- Chatting Crowd by Leandros.Ntounis from http://freesound.org +)
- Another Crowd by unfa on http://freesound.org +)
- Dog Barking by youtube.com +)