Search for atmospheres
Late Night in Sedgwicks Ledge, the year of our Trilogy 851 Gliese
An ancient observatory, the smooth pale grey floors and walls of Segdwick had remained well untouched over thousands of years. The aristocrats fit the cold stone, themselves empty political shells still vying for a grip on any strings of power that were left to dangle after the second world war. A resonating flutter of cloned wings serving as the only way they have thus managed to keep their heads from sinking beneath the surface, much as has the majority of the population. You step off the steam train, the heat of the green body from its climb up the cliff face cooking your your calves and pressing you into the cool pillared hallways, the shade helping cool you. The air fresh and surely less radiated than the fields of ash and buried cities below. Above you is a poster of large man with golden spectacle, in one hand a clump of dirt and in the other a seed the size of his palm. Above him the words spelled in bold yellow, speaking mountains for humanity... “Hope”.
Comments for "Sedgwicks Ledge"
License details for "Sedgwicks Ledge"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- fest crowd large by By sonsdebarcelona - freesound.org +)
- Horror birds by dj zentao from http://djzentao.bandcamp.com or http://www.myspace.com/djzentao +)
- Steam train with whistle by Free File +)
- Steam train leaving station by KeithPeter from http://freesound.org +)
- Bird Chirp 2 by keweldog from freesound.org +)
- Bird-Flapping-FS by pepv from http://freesound.org +)
- Desert monolith by Proxima4 from freesound.org +)
- wind blow in the trees by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license