Search for atmospheres
Enjoy a lazy evening in New Orleans
Sleazy Motel in New Orleans
The air is humid and it's raining, which doesn't make it any better. A murky fog has covered the view over the Mississippi and somewhere some street musicians try to earn some money. The rotten city is stinking of decay and incest and most of the neighborhood is making their living by scamming rich tourists from other parts of the country where still jobs are available.
Termites are eating away from the walls of the cheap motel where you have found a shelter from the rain for as long as your bit money will keep the landlord at bay. You've been beaten up by police trying to make a living as a street musician, but the place is already crowded with musicians and you have been lucky that the police was coming over you and not the other musicians.
You are thirteen and you are a runaway. And the people you have met are criminals that do not care that you have less than few creds left. And some looting from the pockets of tourists. And you're a girl. Which doesn't make it any better. It's 2053 and the world is magic for you.
Comments for "Sleazy Motel in New Orleans"
License details for "Sleazy Motel in New Orleans"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Car Horn 3 by By guitarguy1985 - www.freesound.org +)
- Truck passing 2 by By Kyster - www.freesound.org +)
- Cars passing on a wet street by By Kyster, Longshot - www.freesound.org +)
- Police siren by guitarguy1985 - freesound.org +)
- Steam boat whistle by LG from http://freesound.org +)
- Jazz Street Musicians by reinsamba from www.freesound.org +)
- Light rain by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Rain on cement driveway by uberhuberman from http://freesound.org +)