Search for atmospheres
A small Tavern that has only a few customers chatting
Small Tavern with few guests
A tavern is a place of business where people gather to drink alcoholic beverages and be served food, and in most cases, where travelers receive lodging. An inn is a tavern that has a license to put up guests as lodgers. The word derives from the Latin taberna whose original meaning was a shed, workshop, stall, or pub.
Over time, the words "tavern" and "inn" became interchangeable and synonymous. In England, inns started to be referred to as public houses or pubs and the term became standard for all drinking houses.
Comments for "Small Tavern with few guests"
License details for "Small Tavern with few guests"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wooden Door Slamming by Doogens +)
- Lute - Greensleeves by GaleoDeus +)
- Wood creak long by JoelAudio from http://freesound.org +)
- calm fireplace by kangaroo +)
- steady fireplace by kangaroo +)
- Small Group Talking by MentalSanityOff at http://www.freesound.org +)
- horse_clip_clopping_downhill by swiftoid from http://freesound.org +)
- Italian Conversation by youtube.com +)