Search for atmospheres
Star wars ambient noise for coruscant city
Star wars Coruscant city ambie
Coruscant (pronounced /'kɔɹəsɑnt/), also known as Imperial Center during the rule of the Galactic Empire, was an ecumenopolis—a city-covered planet, collectively known as Galactic City— in the Coruscant system of the Core Worlds. Though debated by historians, it was generally believed that Coruscant was the original homeworld of humanity. Noted for its cosmopolitan culture and towering skyscrapers, Coruscant's population consisted of approximately one trillion citizens hailing from a vast array of both humanoid and alien species. In addition, Coruscant's strategic location at the end of several major trade routes enabled it to grow in power and influence, causing the city-planet to surpass its early rivals and become the hub of galactic culture, education, finance, fine arts, politics and technology. It was the location of several major landmarks, including the Jedi Temple, Monument Plaza and the Senate Building.
Comments for "Star wars Coruscant city ambie"
License details for "Star wars Coruscant city ambie"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- borg_flyby by *)
- Star Wars Vehicle by freesound.org +)
- Spaceport by Karl Welty at Cloverfield Audio Production +)
- Electric Train Pass-By by OroborosNZ (http://www.freesound.org/people/OroborosNZ/) +)
- UFO Fly-by by Public Domain Sound +)
- Dark city noise pollution 2 by XRT from http://freesound.org +)
- Flyby by XRT from http://freesound.org +)
- Rainy city by XTR from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license