Search for atmospheres
You've just left the local tinkerer's shop, stepping into the streets of the city. A light rain's started while you had the tinkerer fix your watch, and now must walk through the rain to get back to your home. You think about the work you have left to work on as the trains and cars pass you by, paying no mind to the shops that beg for your attention.
Comments for "Steampunk Streetlife"
License details for "Steampunk Streetlife"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Neon Light Sparking by beatnikhannah +)
- Steam by freesound.org +)
- wind1 by H Hargitai +)
- Light Machinery by http://www.freesound.org/people/Pooleside/sounds/21558/ +)
- Street ambiance - Oxford, UK by jmdh from http://freesound.org +)
- Creaking Metal by nebulousflynn from http://freesound.org +)
- Train wheels by Unknown sound producer +)
- City Rain and Thunder by XRT from http://freesound.org +)