Search for atmospheres
1)water that is condensed from the aqueous vapor in the atmosphere and falls to earth in drops more than 0.02 inch (0.5 millimeters) in diameter.Compare drizzle (def. 6).
2)a rainfall, rainstorm, or shower: We had a light rain this afternoon.
verb (used without object)
6)(of rain) to fall (usually used impersonally with it as subject): It rained all night.
7)to fall like rain: Tears rained from their eyes.
Comments for "Street Rain"
License details for "Street Rain"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Horse Whinny by CMIUC100 +)
- Ominous Church Bells by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Steam train leaving station by KeithPeter from http://freesound.org +)
- Columbia Road Flower Market by Noise Cuisine from http://freesound.org +)
- Pre thunderstorm by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Amish carriages at night by rtb45 from http://freesound.org +)
- Rain 1.wav by ryding on freesound.org +)
- Rain on cement driveway by uberhuberman from http://freesound.org +)