Search for atmospheres
It's an average rainy day in Hong Kong, China...
Streets of Hong Kong
You walk down the wet streets of Hong Kong. The rain falls on your umbrella as you watch an old man play his flute. Behind you, hawkers shout their goods and bikers and drivers go past. The wind blows every wind chime and it seems the storm will never let up, but the smell of exotic Asian food and the bright lights of the city keep you on your feet.
Comments for "Streets of Hong Kong"
License details for "Streets of Hong Kong"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bicycle by BerlinAtmospheres +)
- Car horn honk by bigmanjoe from http://freesound.org +)
- Japanese market touts by Icthelion +)
- Rain on umbrella (2) by j1987 from http://freesound.org +)
- Random chinese music by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- wind chimes by Patrick6410 from http://freesound.org +)
- Traffic on a Wet Road by sdfalk on freesound.org +)
- City Rain and Thunder by XRT from http://freesound.org +)