Search for atmospheres
Eearly sunday morning in the city
Sunday morning melancholia
You wake up, fully dressed on the couch. The clock is 10 in the morning. Your head's aching and you can't really get around what you did the day before. The only thing you manage to realize, is the fact that you're longing for something. What that is, on the other hand, you're not sure of, and no matter how hard you try to find out, you just can't seem to put your finger on it.
Maybe you met someone the night before, whom you will never meet again, or maybe you didn't meet anyone at all? Maybe you just stood on the sideline, obeserving, passionately longing, but without the power to do anything about it?
What a shame.
Comments for "Sunday morning melancholia"
License details for "Sunday morning melancholia"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Seoul Traffic by apostrophe from freesound.org +)
- Congas Phrase by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Dog bark by By Ronfont - www.freesound.org +)
- Blocks by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Autumn Leaves by Matthew Whisennand +)
- Radio Conversation by Radio from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- airplane by simon gray +)
- Creepy strings by suonho from http://freesound.org +)