Search for atmospheres
Midday in the Market
The Markets of Mereen
The dusty city streets caused you to squint your eyes, but only a little less so than the midday sun that tried to wrap its hot grip around the edges of the buildings. Walking between the stalls, you tried to navigate through the marketplace, but it seemed ever ending. Children playing, sellers peddling fruit, a woman sweeping her stall, monks in a nearby temple doing their daily prayers.
Comments for "The Markets of Mereen"
License details for "The Markets of Mereen"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Sweeping floor by daboy291 from http://freesound.org +)
- Medieval Street Sounds by Harry Potter +)
- Arabic Rythm by molleik from http://freesound.org +)
- Shaman Drum by Patrick Torre +)
- Arab Market by Raman Coco from http://freesound.org +)