Search for atmospheres
Ambience for the Wicker Goat in Saltmarsh
The Wicker Goat
Bearing the dubious honor of being the oldest tavern in
town, the Wicker Goat is owned by Lankus Kurrid (NG
male human guard), a retired officer of the Keoish army
who caters to the dwarven miners and town guard. The
two-story building has sleeping quarters for rent on the
upper floor, usually sufficient to accommodate the slow
stream of travelers making their way through Saltmarsh
on the way to somewhere else.
Comments for "The Wicker Goat"
License details for "The Wicker Goat"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- glass clink by By toddbradley, waterboy920 - freesound.org +)
- Crowd Shouting by DickBlox from http://freesound.org +)
- Wooden Door Slamming by Doogens +)
- Cutlery by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Beer being poured by http://www.soundjay.com +)
- Crowd Yay Applause by jessepash from http://freesound.org +)
- Fireplace by Juskiddink at http://freesound.org +)
- club chatter london by mlteenie from http://freesound.org +)