Search for atmospheres
A bunker is a defensive military fortification designed to protect people or valued materials from falling bombs or other attacks. Bunkers are mostly underground, compared to blockhouses which are mostly above ground. They were used extensively in World War I, World War II, and the Cold War for weapons facilities, command and control centers, and storage facilities (for example, in the event of nuclear war). Bunkers can also be used as protection from tornadoes.
Comments for "Underground"
License details for "Underground"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Under Pressure by Bluebyte +)
- Watery Whispers by charitho from http://freesound.org +)
- Light TV Static by crcavol http://freesound.org +)
- Dungeonbgshort1 by Dino Sabanovic +)
- SynthBassDroneBUILDUP by ErieLake +)
- Dark Athmosphere by fawkes027 (freesound.org) +)
- Background Bass by S. LaRue from http://freesound.org +)
- horror_zone02.mp3 by Taira Komori +)