Search for atmospheres
Walking through the city at night
Urban Night Walk
Walking down the city streets at night isn't for the faint of heart. Between the angry drunks and the screaming sirens of the police, once the sun goes down, this is the neighborhood most people avoid.
But not you. For you, the sirens are a lullaby, calming your nerves as you walk. The sounds of people laughing as they share a drink or two in an open bar remind you of your own raucous family and it brings a smile to your lips. The taste of whiskey at the back of your throat only seems appropriate.
This is home.
Comments for "Urban Night Walk"
License details for "Urban Night Walk"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Cars passing on a wet street by By Kyster, Longshot - www.freesound.org +)
- photo-flash-canon5D by Elke from freesound.org +)
- 70's FusionJazz clip by ErieLake +)
- Police siren by guitarguy1985 - freesound.org +)
- Quiet Bar by https://www.freesound.org/people/alexftw123/ +)
- drinking from bottle by jlcwoodhead from http://freesound.org +)
- Motorbike by Robinhood76 from http://freesound.org +)
- walking on concrete by youtube +)