Search for atmospheres
Victorian London Street
Wander a street of London in the 1800s, where carriages pass by, the smoke is thick, and that passerby is probably ill. This ambient mix features passing footsteps, background white noise, occasionally barking dogs, and that all important rain.
Comments for "Victorian London Street"
License details for "Victorian London Street"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Steam train whistle single by bidone from freesound.org +)
- Dog bark by By Ronfont - www.freesound.org +)
- Concrete Footsteps Semi Quick by FreqMan +)
- Crowd Talking Outside* by http://freesound.org +)
- Bad Cough by http://www.freesfx.co.uk/ +)
- Horse carriage on city street by Owl on http://freesound.org +)
- Light rain by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Evening Standard Seller by Spudsonic (http://www.freesound.org/people/spudsonic/) +)