Search for atmospheres
A Small Victorian Village with Steam Trains
Victorian Village with Station
Hidden in a valley is a very small village. A small station connects it to the steam railway. The town is so small that nobody even uses a horse as you can walk across the village in a couple of minutes. Distant trains can be heard passing from the other side of the hills and birds and wind can be very clearly heard without all the noise. It's a rather quiet place.
Comments for "Victorian Village with Station"
License details for "Victorian Village with Station"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Steam train whistle single by bidone from freesound.org +)
- Train passing in the distance. by blastwavefx +)
- Train Whistle by eliasheuninck from http://freesound.org +)
- footsteps by http://freesound.org +)
- Steam train leaving station by KeithPeter from http://freesound.org +)
- Chatting Crowd by Leandros.Ntounis from http://freesound.org +)
- Falling Autumn by muffinmagic *)
- Quiet Breezy Leaves by Spleencast from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license