Search for atmospheres
Villa Ada in Rome
Villa Ada is the largest city park in Rome, Italy. It is a great respite from the urban noises that saturate the rest of Rome, although they are not that far off. A multitude of birds sing in the morning, and a small creek runs through the middle of the park.
Comments for "Villa Ada"
License details for "Villa Ada"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Car Horn 3 by By guitarguy1985 - www.freesound.org +)
- Bird Song by By Reinsamba - www.freesound.org +)
- Nightengale Call by By Reinsamba - www.freesound.org +)
- 3 water frogs by daveincamas from http://freesound.org +)
- Bird Chorus by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Italian Ambulance by Sean Tahtinen +)
- Traffic in Rome by www.freesound.org +)
- Small Stream by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license