Search for atmospheres
Night on the streets of the distrct of Wapping in the late 1890s
Wapping (London) Street 1800s
A simple soundscape to give some of the feelings that I expect one would feel walking through the streets of the district of Wapping London during the later 19th century, with elements to reflect the semi industrialised nature of the district at this historical time.
Comments for "Wapping (London) Street 1800s"
License details for "Wapping (London) Street 1800s"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Soft Wind Blowing by Aeonemi from http://freesound.org +)
- Church Bell by dsp9000 +)
- Boots on Sidewalk by freefire66 from http://freesound.org +)
- Horse Snort by goodlistener via http://freesound.org +)
- Hand Powered Pillar Drill by http://www.freesound.org/people/Benboncan/sounds/77718/ +)
- Steam Train by jrosin from freesound.org +)
- Sailing by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Horses trotting on gravel by ornery from http://freesound.org +)