Search for atmospheres
NYC Subway Station
West 4th Station
As a former New Yorker, there was something oddly soothing and creepy about waiting for your train at 1:00 AM in a slightly less freezing NYC Subway Station. Dear MTA, thanks for the memories and not cleaning those walls in probably 80 years.
Comments for "West 4th Station"
License details for "West 4th Station"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- High Heels Walking by avakas from http://freesound.org +)
- Construction Site background by By Koops, Tomlija - www.freesound.org +)
- Air release by By RobinHood76 - www.freesound.org +)
- Harmonic Rumble by E.R.H. +)
- Underwater Clash by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- water dripping var.2 reverb by soundsnap.com *)
- Subway Station Ambience 1 by swelltoe77 from http://freesound.org +)
- Subway Station Ambience 7 by swelltoe77 from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license