Search for atmospheres
My first atmosphere for technical theater.
I first chose to use the NYC Subway as a base because my sound choice was a Subway Platform. Then, I chose to include a crowd of people talking, keys jingling, footsteps, as well a man coughing because that's something you would normally hear in a subway station. Finally, I put the wind because if it's quiet and you listen closely, you would be able to hear the wind. The subway may seem like an typical everyday thing, but this way of transportation is something that defines NYC, which is why I chose to do it.
Comments for "WINONA_C_AMBIENTMIXER1"
License details for "WINONA_C_AMBIENTMIXER1"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- London Street PrEaChEr! by ErieLake +)
- Bad Cough by http://www.freesfx.co.uk/ +)
- light breeze by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- Jingling keys by lightnessko via http://freesound.org +)
- 0_Wind by Luuk van Loon +)
- echoing steps by ocelma from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on the sidewalk by Sevin7 from http://freesound.org +)
- NYC Subway 1 by Stuard +)